Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cilantro-lime Chicken Sandwich

This sandwich will change your life.  If I ever open a food truck this is what I'll serve and I'll get rich selling you sandwiches and making you fat, and we will be fat and happy together.

This is suuuupppperrr easy, you should be able to whip it up in under a half hour or so.

Seriously just make this sandwich and tell me how it was, it's one of the best things I've ever made.



You're gonna need:

Some rolls
One chicken breast for every 2 people
limes
cilantro
mayo
jalapeno (optional)
salt and pepper
avocado (optional)

I don't know why I put optional on jalapeno and avocado, it's all optional... do whatever you want.

You'll also need some spices for the chicken.  Salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic salt, thyme, cayenne, cumin.  All of which are optional.

Dust your breast with all those seasonings and throw it in the oven at 400 degrees until it's done.  Set aside to cool off a little.


Chop up your cilantro, limes, jalapeno and avocado


Lots of green in this sandwich

In a bowl mix about 1/3 cup of mayo with some cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper.  Keep adding lime juice until it's runny, like a dressing.


Shred up the chicken SHRED DON'T CUBE - cubing chicken is disgusting


Put it all together and shove it in your face... you'll soon be sad it was over so quickly




I should've made 2 for myself, I really want another one.

You can do this same recipe with shrimp... also very good.

Don't forget, more sauce makes it better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment